Big Brothers Big Sisters of McLean County is hosting a fun fundraiser that helps kids in our community.
- The Bowl for Kids' Sake is Friday, March 16, and Saturday, March 17, at Pheasant Lanes in Bloomington.
- The event raises funds for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Illinois.
- You can participate by being a bowler, or you can recruit family and friends to sponsor your efforts as a bowler.
- Some participants raise as much as $1,000 prior to the event.
- You can participate as an individual or a team.
- 100 percent of the money raised stays in our community to help kids in need.
People like you value experienced, knowledgeable and award-winning journalism that covers meaningful stories in Bloomington-Normal. To support more stories and interviews like this one, please consider making a contribution.