Unit 5's budget cuts plan includes sports, music, larger class sizes and the closure of Carlock Elementary School
Unit 5 has released Superintendent Kristen Weikle’s proposal for two years of budget cuts, which will be discussed at Tuesday’s school board meeting.
Latest Local News
- 45 years later, the Normal firefighters strike is unlike any other
- House in Normal sustains heavy damages in Sunday morning fire
- Missing ISU student Matthew Listman found dead near creek in Normal
- Bloomington-Normal NAACP and police chiefs condemn 'abominable' killing of Tyre Nichols
- Fertility fraud calls man from Normal to action
- How the rhetoric around gas stoves got so heated — and what it does (and doesn't) mean for Illinois
WGLT's Highway 309 music service is not just on the radio. Follow us on Spotify to get new handcrafted playlists every month.
Local Arts & Music
Regional & State News