The first tenants of the former Bloomington High School building in downtown Bloomington began moving in a couple of weeks ago, following a $17 million renovation that began in 2016 when Iceberg Development Group LLC of LeClaire, Iowa, purchased the historic structure.
- Report Points To 'Standoff' Between Insurers, Automakers On Self-Driving Data
- New Tenant of Washington Senior Apartments: 'It Feels Like Coming Home'
- March Trial Set For Man Accused Of Injuring Protesters
- B-N Organizers Celebrate End To Cash Bail; More Work Ahead
- Trustees Award $46,000 Bonus to Outgoing ISU President
- McLean County Begins 1B Vaccinations; Opens COVID Call Center