McLean County saw a decline in the number of eviction filings in the final two months of last year, soon after evictions were allowed to resume.
Latest Local News
Marcus Theatres in Bloomington will offer "vaccination-required" showtimes for moviegoers, starting Friday. Patrons will have the option of seeing movies like "Scream" with fully-vaxxed crowds.
The Illinois Symphony returns to the Bloomington Center for the Performing Arts on Jan. 28 with its latest concert, “Incredibly Italian.” The program features works by Mendelssohn, Mozart and Schumann, three composers who weren’t exactly Italian but drew inspiration from the bel paese.
Students reflect on the impact of remote learning in ISU professor's new book, 'There is No College in COVID'Nearly two years into the pandemic, students are still confronting uncertainties. That's especially true on college campuses where COVID has fundamentally changed the university experience.
- Bloomington Planning Commission rejects plan to rezone church for business sale
- District 87's cybersecurity insurance cost to jump 334%
- Heartland Community College trustees vote to establish in-house public safety department
- LaHood: Russia must face consequences if it invades Ukraine
- Preston and Nord raise concerns over Town Council's vote on National Fitness Campaign project
Local Arts & Music
Regional & State News