Bloomington-Normal and Peoria lawmakers are asking the Pritzker administration to address what they call an “oversight” that has kept children’s museums closed while many other types of museums and indoor recreation options have reopened.
- Report: Illinois' Pension Debt Tops $300 Billion
- Pandemic Struggles Continue For Illinois Unemployment Agency
- Datebook: Artist's New Work Melds Science With Art At University Galleries
- Lawmakers Seek COVID Exit Plan For Shuttered Children's Museums
- Rep. Robin Kelly Wins Tight Race For Democratic Party Chair
- MCHD Reports 12 More COVID Cases; Positivity Rate Inches Up
WGLT's daily newsmagazine goes beyond soundbites for deeper conversations with newsmakers, artists, and anyone with a story to share. Listen weekdays from 5-5:30 p.m.