After a $75 million candy plant expansion goes into operation in Bloomington, Heartland Community College will start a program to train workers for Ferrero North America.
Latest Local News
Illinois State University president Terri Goss Kinzy draws on her background in science to answer questions about the COVID-19 vaccine.
Beyond Sports: IWU’s Colleen Palczynski seeks to help others through racial and social justice causesAn Illinois Wesleyan University softball player says she missed out on an entire season and two opportunities to study abroad because of the coronavirus pandemic.
Normal Mayor Chris Koos said Friday the town probably will seek and pay for a special census count next year because early census numbers show Normal gained only 28 people in the last decade.
Illinois State University officially dedicated its new Multicultural Center on Friday. The site includes meeting spaces for cultural events, a social justice library and reflection room. The center also will have a counselor on site.
- Unit 5 diversity chief: Plan's goal is equal access to academic success
- Sydney Mays gets 3 life sentences for 2018 Bloomington killings
- Big changes for Bloomington-Normal in new congressional maps drawn by Democrats
- No significant clues in newly released Jelani Day toxicology report
- Trailblazing female high school wrestler urges Unit 5 to boost support for girls wrestling
Local Arts & Music
Regional & State News