After unanimously approving the property tax levy for the current fiscal year Monday, the Bloomington City Council started looking ahead to a final decision on recreational cannabis sales.
On paper, Marcus Brown is a fifth-grader at Irving Elementary School in west Bloomington. But he has another title that’s way cooler: Leader of the Black House of Altruismo, the House of Givers.
- Bloomington Picked For National 'Healthy Housing' Initiative
- Bloomington Approves Tax Levy, Gears Up For Cannabis Vote
- Bloomington Radio Station Operators On The Evolution Of Media And Reaching Underserved Communities
- 'Dream' Comes True For Bloomington Job Training Site For Women
- Heartland Community College To Consider 6-Month Connect Transit Contract
- Start of McLean County's Opioid Lawsuit Moved To Cook County