Bloomington leaders are cautiously optimistic about the city’s finances in the upcoming year, calling for a nearly $270 million budget — up 7% from the current one.
Latest Local News
A federal judge has sentenced a 39-year-old woman to 14 years in prison for dealing methamphetamine in central Illinois.
No residents were injured in a house fire on South Oak Street, though several pets were lost.
- Normal-based Guard unit deploys to 'nexus of possible instability' on Horn of Africa
- Budget planning ramps up in Normal
- December unemployment declines in Illinois
- McLean County reports death of woman in her 30s from COVID-19
- B-N pediatrician says omicron should change how parents think about getting kids vaccinated
Regional & State News