The panel discussion, “A Local Look at Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI),” was hosted by the Illinois Prairie Community Foundation’s Women to Women Giving Circle on Tuesday evening at the Illinois State University Alumni Center.
Latest Local News
The Central Illinois Black Lives Black Words Showcase will feature Black playwrights, directors and talent from all over the country touching on the question, “Do Black lives really matter?”
During the fall veto session, Illinois lawmakers will talk about revising how the state offers economic development incentives that could help lure companies like Samsung to the state.
McLean County has reached a 55% COVID vaccination rate, but that hasn't increased much in recent weeks.
The Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia-based Americana outfit The Steel Wheels originally dealt with the pandemic downtime by encouraging their fans to share personal stories, which band would turn into songs as a way of staying connected to those fans.
- Normal moves up Carden Park project for inclusive playground
- '100 Women For Good' come together to give back in Bloomington-Normal
- Lawmakers returning to Springfield to consider congressional remap and other issues
- Political scientist says congressional maps shift for Bloomington-Normal may help Democrats keep a vulnerable seat
- Mayor Mwilambwe says long-term 'health' of the city council is weighing on his decision for Ward 6 vacancy
Local Arts & Music
Regional & State News