One of the more than 40 defendants charged with looting in Bloomington and Normal this summer has asked that a new judge handle his case, based on an alleged bias by the judge currently assigned to hear a majority of the cases.
- New Mural Features The Cocoon Of Conversations
- Unit 5 Begins Hybrid Instruction With Watchful Eyes On Kids
- Looting Suspect Wants New Judge To Hear His Case
- McLean County Hits New High For COVID Hospitalizations
- Woman Gets 23 Years In Prison For Fatal Bloomington Stabbing
- Unit 5, District 87 Add Bus Safety Rules; Compliance Is 'Trial And Error'