GLT Vision Statement
WGLT is more than a radio station; it's a physical and virtual place that is vital to a connected community. WGLT offers ideas, entertainment and engagement opportunities for all to enjoy.
GLT Mission Statement
- WGLT, in partnership with Illinois State University, offers diverse programming on multiple platforms for a growing audience.
- WGLT builds relationships by providing valuable services to all of its customers: listeners, sponsors and the community.
- WGLT provides the community with world-class programming and events. The community provides WGLT with financial support to keep the station free from commercial constraints.
- As a business, WGLT maintains the highest standards of integrity, fiscal stability, and social responsibility.
- Guided by the University-wide strategic plan, Educate • Connect • Elevate: Illinois State, WGLT is a unit of Illinois State University’s College of Arts and Sciences School of Communication. WGLT is proud of this partnership and its role as one of the University’s most important points of contact with the community.
Public Media Code of Integrity
Like every public broadcasting organization, GLT strives to meet the highest ethical standards in our work. Learn more.