Heartland Theater in Normal presents the 10-Minute Play Festival, debuting not only new, short works of theater, but a new listening system for the hearing-impaired.
- This year, the 10-Minute Play Festival has magic as its theme.
- Over 300 plays from across the country were submitted, with a dedicated team of judges narrowing it down to just eight winning plays.
- The festival runs June 7 through June 30 at One Normal Plaza.
- That location has now been wired for a new Assistive Listening System, allowing those who are hearing-impared to better experience the performances.
- The installation is made possible by a Mirza Arts and Culture Grant from the Illinois Prairie Community Foundation, and from contributions of many patrons.
People like you value experienced, knowledgeable and award-winning journalism that covers meaningful stories in Bloomington-Normal. To support more stories and interviews like this one, please consider making a contribution.