A brand new outdoor fitness challenge takes you out of your comfort zone and aims to put you in the triumph zone.
- Bloomington Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts is teaming up with Dust2Glory Fitness for the first-ever Hill of a Race.
- It's Saturday, Oct. 7 at 2 p.m. beginning at Ewing Park 2 in Bloomington.
- This is an obstacle run, which has been designed by Dustin Webb, a Certified Spartan SGX coach.
- The course includes running, lifting, carrying, climbing, crawling as well as agility and balance.
- Participant are welcome in the competitive wave or just for fun in the recreational waves.
- Kids are welcome, too! Kids ages 7–15 can participate, but only with a registered adult.
- Yep! There's prizes! They will be given to the top three men and top three women in the competitive wave.
- You don't have to be an athlete to participate. The course is set up so that everyone can have fun and just be a kid again.
WGLT depends on financial support from users to bring you stories and interviews like this one. As someone who values experienced, knowledgeable, and award-winning journalists covering meaningful stories in central Illinois, please consider making a contribution.