Careful landscape architecture uses spatial composition to help create good bones in your yard.
- You can create interesting lanscape features with plants.
- Plants can make up a floor, walls and a ceiling in your landscape.
- Groundcover like mondo grass or lambs ears can create a floor that not only looks great, but gives you something fun to stroll on in your bare feet.
- Tree allees can act as columns in a landscape. Tall, thin trees like cyprus or palms lined up in a row give a gorgeous formal effect.
- Tall trees with mighty spreads can act as a ceiling in your landscape.
People like you value experienced, knowledgeable and award-winning journalism that covers meaningful stories in Bloomington-Normal. To support more stories and interviews like this one, please consider making a contribution.