Winter weather cancellations: Unit 5 schools go remote for 2nd straight day
There are several winter weather-related cancellations and scheduling changes in Bloomington-Normal as a result of approaching snowstorm.
Did we miss something? Submit more cancellations to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our Contact page.
- Unit 5 schools - E-learning day on Thursday and Friday.
- District 87 schools - schools and offices will be closed Thursday. There will be no E-learning activities. All in-person parent-teacher conferences scheduled for Friday are canceled.
- Illinois State University - closed on Thursday.
- Illinois Wesleyan University - classes and campus offices will operate remotely Thursday.
- Heartland Community College – all campuses will have remote learning on Thursday.
- Eureka College
- Lexington schools – E-learning day on Thursday and Friday.
- Bloom Community School - closed Friday
- Bloomington city offices closed on Thursday.
- County Offices will be closed. Court proceedings are also cancelled.
- Normal city offices will close at noon on Thursday.
- Children's Discovery Museum in Normal is closed Thursday.
- Easterseals Central Illinois is closing its Peoria and Bloomington locations on Thursday. Clients who have therapy appointments scheduled in person are being contacted.
- Heartland Theatre Company has canceled its Thursday performance of "Life Sucks."
- LIFE Center for Independent Living (LIFE CIL) will be closed on Friday.
- Marcfirst in Normal and the Gregg Chadwick Marcfirst Pediatric Therapy Center will be closed Thursday and Friday.
- McLean County Museum of History will be closed Thursday.
- Miller Park Zoo in Bloomington will be closed Thursday.
- Normal Public Library will be closed Thursday.