The weapon used to carry out the mass shooting in Uvalde, Texas, is one all too familiar to Americans and lawmakers who have witnessed mass shootings occur over the past decade.
Latest Local News
Reditus Labs CEO Aaron Rossi wants to sell two condo units he owns in Peoria as he awaits trial on federal tax fraud charges, and he’s seeking a judge’s permission.
Normal Police early Wednesday morning responded to a call of shots fired at the intersection of Main and Willow streets, near the Illinois State University campus.
Julie Webber has spent over two decades studying school shootings. She says things aren't getting any better — yet.
The 20th anniversary WGLT Summer Concert Presented by CEFCU is just a few weeks ago. Join us Saturday, June 18, for the best free summer concert in Bloomington-Normal.
- EDC leader to Unit 5 board: Standardized incentives could better woo businesses to enterprise zone
- GOP debate: Candidates address rising crime, Texas school shooting
- Beyond Sports: ISU’s Peyton Cramer draws similarities between football and firefighting
- More specifics emerge as Unit 5 asks public to rank options in Phase 2 of feedback sessions
- IWU's Victoria Folse to lead Ripon College
Join us Saturday, June 18, for the WGLT Summer Concert presented by CEFCU. The lineup includes singer and songwriter Carsie Blanton, New Orleans folk rock diva Lilli Lewis, and Peoria-based Tambora led by Cindy Youngren.
Regional & State News