Latest Local News
Bloomington’s mayor says the city’s next police chief will need to have significant experience and be able to navigate the “friction” around policing that’s been more prominent since George Floyd’s murder.
Sheriffs across Illinois say now that the state has lifted nearly all COVID restrictions, the Department of Corrections should start taking inmate transfers again.
McLean County has had 233 COVID-related deaths since the start of the pandemic.
- Miller Park Zoo Rebranding Ahead Of New Exhibits, Expanded Conservation Efforts
- After 18 Exonerations, John Hanlon To Retire From Illinois Innocence Project
- NPD: Shooting Victim May Have Been Targeted
- B-N Students Defend Inclusive Curriculum, As Conservatives Mobilize Against It
- Heartland Community College To Pursue $23 Million Ag Building
Sound Health is a recurring series that airs twice each month on WGLT's Sound Ideas. You'll hear from Bloomington-Normal experts about health topics impacting you and your family.
Regional & State News