Designs for the Trail East project submitted to the town of Normal are close to what the developer promised earlier, according to town staff.
Only a multipronged approach to mental health care will meet the needs of young people who are growing up in the age of smart phones and high expectations, according to a panel of experts who spoke at Tuesday’s GLT Community Conversation.
- Livingston County Town Seeks Economic Boon From Immigration Detention Center
- Disabled Find Their Own Voices To Advocate
- McHistory: Bloomington-Normal Under Jim Crow Law
- Photos: New Designs Show Trail East Building
- Young Republican Hopes More Women Follow Her Into The GOP
- Project Oz Program Helps Youths Find A Job—And A Second Chance